All cyclists are housed in AAA rated hotels. All overnight locations are chosen for quality, comfort and cleanliness. Cyclists can choose from the following accommodation levels:
- Single Room (1 cyclist per room)
- Double Room (2 cyclists per room) ... we can assign a roommate, if you prefer
Generally, riders will keep the same roommate(s) for the entire tour. If you enjoy your personal space, have a private routine, snore* or just enjoy a little more privacy, you should upgrade to a single room. *Chronic snorers or CPAP users, we respectfully require you upgrade to the single room supplement.
- Triple Room (3 cyclists per room) is available ONLY to riders who have 3 cyclists in their family or group that register together and will room together (this needs to be arranged with the office directly). Most hotels do provide rollaway beds for a third sleeping space. Note, we have a number of hotels that cannot provide due to fire codes, hence there will only be 2 beds available. It will be your responsibility to adjust accordingly. If your group arrangements do change (one of your trio withdraws), you will be responsible for the appropriate upgrade fee.
Comfort Tip: With three people, three bikes, luggage, and equipment in one hotel room, it can fill up quickly. A double or single room allows for an easier daily routine, with less clutter and compromise. Fewer people sharing the bathroom each morning will be nicer and for the cost, it is a bargain. Space is limited and available on a first come first serve basis. America by Bicycle highly recommends upgrading to the double or single room accommodations.
- Married couples or cycling families (party of two) must pay the double room upgrade option, per person.
- If you are paying the upgrade, there is no credits/discounts for unused missed night(s) accommodations.
- America by Bicycle reserves the right to room participants at our discretion.
- There is no Triple Room Option for the 'Maine Foliage Tour' or the 'Fall Foliage Classic.' Single and double room occupancy is always available. Please refer to the individual tours for rates.
- Rooming option prices subject to change without notice.